Everyone is wanting to save money on their energy bills, especially since 2020, whether you be a home or business owner.
Talk to us about ways that you can reduce your power bill. Lighting costs can be huge but there are ways to reduce these costs. Motion sensors, smart appliances, timers, dimmable bulbs, energy saving LED lighting.
5 reasons to switch to LED lighting:
LED bulbs last between 50,000 – 100,000 hours. An incandescent bulb (the old kind) has a lifespan of 1,000 hours. An LED bulb can be left on up to 24 hours a day and still last 15-20 years.
100% of an LED bulb’s energy is converted into light whereas an incandescent bulb converts only 10% of energy into light, the other 90% is wasted as heat.
LED bulbs do not include the UV radiation, lead and mercury that is found in incandescent bulbs.
LED bulbs are low maintenance, fit them and forget them.
The use of LED bulbs will save roughly $26 billion, prevent the development of 40 new power plants and reduce electricity demand by roughly 1/3 over the next two decades.