Working from home? Want to create a fabulous and workable Home Office?
Energy Saving Tips
22 December 2020: Everyone is wanting to save money on their energy bills, especially since 2020, whether you be a home or business owner.
Talk to us about ways that you can reduce your power bill. Lighting costs can be huge but there are ways to reduce these costs. Motion sensors, smart appliances, timers, dimmable bulbs, energy saving LED lighting.
5 reasons to switch to LED lighting:
- LED bulbs last between 50,000 – 100,000 hours. An incandescent bulb (the old kind) has a lifespan of 1,000 hours. An LED bulb can be left on up to 24 hours a day and still last 15-20 years.
- 100% of an LED bulb’s energy is converted into light whereas an incandescent bulb converts only 10% of energy into light, the other 90% is wasted as heat.
- LED bulbs do not include the UV radiation, lead and mercury that is found in incandescent bulbs.
- LED bulbs are low maintenance, fit them and forget them.
- The use of LED bulbs will save roughly $26 billion, prevent the development of 40 new power plants and reduce electricity demand by roughly 1/3 over the next two decades.
Don’t suffer through the heat this summer! Call 0413 449 324 for your no obligation free quote! Please note that due to COVID some supplies of Air Conditioners may be delayed.
Important! Air Conditioning Maintenance
July 2, 2020 – Has your air conditioning unit been serviced lately? To ensure your air conditioner doesn’t let you down on those really cold or hot days, your unit needs to be serviced once a year to ensure it continues to work efficiently. Spring is the best time of year to do this so think about booking us in for a maintenance call.
Smoke Alarms News!! Don’t get caught out!
As of 1st January 2022 all rental properties must have a fire alarm in each room and outside each room. As of 1st January 2027 all properties must have a fire alarm in each room and outside each room.